.

.

Oct 20, 2013

Where am I?

They tell me to live in the present, which I always thought I was doing.

I definitely don't live in the future, I'm honestly a little scared about it. My mentality is more "I think I was happy yesterday, so let's do that again."

How dangerous.

How long has this been going on? a year? two? my whole life?

I would rather be a continuously changing follower of Christ than to be stuck in yesterday. I would rather have people not recognize me as the person they knew yesterday because of how much I have improved mentally, emotionally, spiritually.

Being in college, I have first-hand experience of "staying afloat." I've been so incredibly busy that I have no time to sit down and remember who I was, who I am, & who I want to be. It's October. It was just October. Where have I been? College has whisked me away into a land of stress, competition, and deadlines. Do I actually want to compete with these people? Are they worth it? Am I?

I know the basics of what I want & what I've been called to do. It's actually getting there that's the hard part, & not falling into a comfort zone along the way.

Stop surviving & start LIVING.

No comments:

Post a Comment