.

.

Oct 14, 2013

Welcome to Someday

Recently I've become a slightly different version of myself.

It's like someone flipped a switch in my life & I am suddenly extremely opinionated in my beliefs. My discernment is hypersensitive and I have the courage to call bullshit on most of the things that come out of people's mouths.

I'm not afraid anymore.

I'm not afraid of the things people are thinking about me.
This sounds cliche.

I'm not afraid of what God has planned for me... in fact I want it right now. I would drop everything I have right now if I knew God was telling me to. In fact I think He might be.

It all comes down to one thing, really.

I wasn't willing to give up everything I had before.
Faith is about risks. "Average" people are only average because the amount of amazing things they've done is equivalent to the amount of lackluster things. If you want to achieve your dreams or your purpose, if you want your dream house, dream job, or dream life, you have to be willing to go get it. Most of the time that means giving up your current job. Your current friends. Your comfortable life.

I honestly feel sad when I see someone with such great potential stuck in their mediocre job.
It's great to be thankful for the things you have.
It's great to stop and remember that your life is not the worst one out there.
But these things should not, and hopefully WILL NOT stop you from fulfilling your life.

What in the WORLD could be more important than doing what you were created to do?


No comments:

Post a Comment