.

.

Dec 10, 2011

ipod story 4

i love bananas.
i love banana shakes
banana smoothies
banana pie
banana popsicles 
banana candy.
ok not banana candy that's actually very gross.
anyway.

this is maggie not enjoying the whipped cream i put on her banana. what's wrong with her?! : )

this is pepper thoroughly enjoying the whipped cream we put on his nose.

This is me & Lauren at starbucks.
& this is jesse & carolyn at starbucks!

a couple of nights ago i took jesse to one of my favorite restaurants
in MKE.
i loved it...

 & he loved it.
who doesn't enjoy a hot bowl of real chili?

then we got dessert at the nearest convenient store (see fabulous dessert below)

after that, we took short walk to my sister's apartment!
she loves me so much she even fed me pomegranate! 
: )
 
have a lovely weekend!

xo

1 comment: