.

.

Dec 26, 2011

christmas time!

Christmas might be my favorite time of year.
& that's a recent decision because i usually can't make up my mind, 
because i really like all times of the year.
(except summer... too hot!)
anyway
this christmas we only had a couple people over (like usual actually)
& it ended up being really fun.

some of my favorite gifts were...
the boots on the left are the ones i've been waaaaiting for! i love them!
the dress on the right is from the ever so lovely carolyn duff. she knows me so well!
next, from my two sisters, i got this really cute dress & my favorite shampoo!
thank you so much!!
then from my friend russ...
pretty much made my life (oh & there was a 4th bag but i kinda ate it).
below are two gifts from jesse's mom. 
I LOVE THEM!
(ok, you caught me, the purse isn't real, but who really cares. not this girl)
yeah so this gift was for maggie, but i love it so much i had to include it.
it's soooo sweet!!

hope you all had a very merry christmas :)
xo


1 comment: