.

.

Feb 15, 2012

valentine's ♥

happy valentines day everyone!
this year is my second year with jesse ♥ as my valentine!
it was a little bit of a downer finding out we both had closing shifts pretty much all week long,
so on my day off on monday i decided to visit him & bring him something to celebrate.
but what?
 i bought these pans a few days before (aren't they cute!?) 
& the noodles below.
what would be sweeter than a heart shaped meal? : )


i was on a bit of a time crunch however, so i had to make four different things at once.

maggie jumped on board to help, thank God!
couldn't have finished without her!


i finished with shell pasta lasagna, salad with strawberry poppyseed dressing, a strawberry muffin,
& an oversized rice krispy treat!
all the while i had this furry face staring at me waiting for me to drop something
(strawberries are his favorite!)
when everything was baked & cooled i drove out to meet jesse on his 
10 minute break which was WAY too short : (
he liked the food!!
i stayed a little while, sipped coffee & worked on some psychology notes.
I left after they closed, & made it home around 10:30. 
Around 11 my doorbell rang & who was standing there holding THESE?
they are SO delicious!

: ) 
hope you all had a lovely holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment