.

.

Feb 20, 2012

iphone story 8

this week i learned that:
 contains peanut.
 never knew.
also my boyfriend & my dog are finally close. my life = complete.
 sometimes when jesse & i go to applebees we make the receipt into a scroll
& use forks to read it.
ok so it was one time. 

here is my hot friend jennifer. sorry men, she's taken.
 you may mourn now.
here i am taunting pepper with my chocolate covered strawberries from jesse.

here is a jelly belly in the shape of a tangent graph.


my sister is selling bags like these to support our students going on 
the missions trip to Costa Rica. They are handmade right in my home.
She is so skilled i can hardly stand it.
anyway they are $20 & every cent of that money goes directly to 
the students' trip to help them fundraise. 
Let me know if you'd like to donate!

have a lovely week!
xo

1 comment: