.

.

Feb 5, 2012

iPHONE story 7

hello again!
some sweet things have been happening in my life but most importantly..
i got an IPHONE!!
say so long to the ipod i once used devoutly,
& say hello to my new best friend:
 anyway.

here's an update on the one & only..

he rocks as a guard dog.



check out this man of GOD!!

on tuesday jesse & i went to a little coffee shop to get some homework done,
but while walking to get there we kept finding this huge ice chunks..
there was no snow on the ground or anything else...
but when he jumped on them they shattered like this!! 

i think this one is from monday. when i get this desperate on mondays..
its a sign of a long week.

jesse working on his homework at toppers whilst i enjoy 
my favorite zebra mocha : )

I LOVE THIS BABY!! 

 this is a picture i just found of my mom & i from our family
trip to the east coast 2 summers ago.
i believe we were in NYC here.

have a great week!
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment