.

.

Jan 6, 2012

ipod story 5

first, in regards to my previous post, 
i forgot to take pictures with the lovely caitlin, 
but it was still a really great time!
she got her bangs cut & here is a creeper photo of her 
taken from facebook:
CUU-IIIT
oh & the one on the left is Emily :)
she is also a friend of mine at school in Madison!

now onto my ipod's experience.

this was that fateful day of our first snowfall.
(i changed the contrast to you couldn't tell how much a paid..
i'll just tell you anyway 3.49!! WHAT WAS I DOING?
i drove around later only to find i had paid 20 cents more per gallon
than every single other gas station that day. fail.)

 SO GUESS WHAT HAPPENED TO RUSS
no it wasn't his birthday...
no it wasn't elliot's birthday...
HE GOT A F U L L SCHOLORSHIP TO Y A L E ! !
AND I CAN'T EVEN SPELL SCHOLARSHIP!
this is what nerdy people get for each other when they
have a nerdy accomplishment:

yeah so anyway our friend elliot & i took him out for dinner to celebrate the good news
and great accomplishment. we are so proud.
(um yeah also elliot got a full ride to madison..)
im just penny i guess.
(big bang theory anyone?)
want to know something suuper embarrassing?
i was the only one who finished eating... never expected that...
in my defense i had a small plate of ravioli!!

then guess what i did the next day....
 SUSHI WITH MARY!
oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah 
it was yummy & so fun!
mary is a lot of great things but mostly she's smart.
she likes asking about my future & helping me with decisions.
she's wise & has a lot of good advice to give.
(and i mean she likes sushi so pretty much she's the best!)

here is carolyn at lunch.
HOW she single i have no clue!
: ) 

um yeah maggie got me this.
it rocks.
she rocks.
jesse sent me these pictures of his dog Napoleon.
whatta babe!

& now, 
the only appropriate way to successfully end a blog post...

 my favorite baby.

xo


2 comments:

  1. That little baby is so cute! Love her eyebrows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what all y'all are doin' in 10 years. You are all such awesome kids.

    I'll pray, you soar.

    ReplyDelete