.

.

Jan 8, 2012

antiques

today jesse & i went antique shopping
& i found this amazing spoon ring that i managed to find at 30% off!
woooooo!! thank you nana for the 
christmas money you gave me! 
it's a ring.. made out of a spoon!!

here is jesse thoroughly enjoying this... thing..

then jesse went to work & i went home to clean my room.
but i got momentarily distracted polarizing these clips:
i wonder how long they'll stay polarized. OO000oooOO
then i rediscovered this amazing present maggie got me for my birthday..
an earring holder thing!
the best part is she made it.
painted the frame & inserted the middle part.
awww she rocks my tube socks!
(the earrings jesse got me aren't there because i was & still am wearing them) :)
i also found this poster rolled up in the corner of my room:
kinda love it.

quote of the day: 
"jesse is a real man. he's not one of those metro guys 
pretending to be a man. he's a real one" -my mom

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. "All brave men love; for he only is brave who has affections to fight for, whether in the daily battle of life, or in physical contests."

    Nathaniel Hawthorne

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and there is also the affection for the ESPN red zone.

    ReplyDelete