.

.

Jan 17, 2013

the latest scoop

well hello again to my readers, as scarce as you may be! :)
i know i claimed i would post again after finals were over but it became a crazy month & i finally have more than 12 seconds to myself, so here is a very long & complicated compilation of the things i have done since December 5th.

1. I completed semester one here at Marquette with a solid GPA! woot.
2. I realized my favorite kind of people on planet earth are nerdy math lovers with no shame... like me.
3. After finals week was over, my roommate caroline and her boyfriend vincent stayed at my house for 3 days. His flight didn't leave until after the weekend so we decided to make an event out of it. this weekend included lots of laughs, driving, food, coffee, and SLEEP! they don't tell you how tired you will be after finals week. it was kind of insane. Here is a picture of vincent and pepper. I dont know why this happened.

4. After they both went home, I immediately started working. a lot! like.... a lot!
5. I spent lots of time with my favorite person on earth. :)
[noodles & co.]

[date night at Bravo]

[Christmas Eve at Starbucks]

[late night BW3 runs]

[New Years]

[Boston Store]

[jacket shopping]
6. Jesse took me on a date to see the nutcracker!

7. sister time!
[maggie & me]

[cami & maggie]

[cami & mom]
[cami]

now it's time for round 2!
spring semester... here we go.
xoxo




2 comments: