.

.

Nov 11, 2012

want to see what my life is like?





oops did you say no?

sorry ive been away so long. 
here's a few weird things that have happened:
1. I DID A NO CARB DIET. it sucked. i will probably never do it again. but... yeah.
2. i finished midterms. what? yeah.
3. i visited carolyn in chicago! twice! #whoa.
4. my time at epic came to a close. sad. very sad.
5. i became very ambitious and am applying at a new school! it has a 7% acceptance rate. i might die just thinking about it actually. lets move on.
6. MY VERY GOOD FRIEND, STACEY, IS NOW HAPPILY MARRIED! she had a beautiful wedding and she looked beautiful and the whole experience was just real beautiful.
7. i went home and washed my dog.
8. RUSS CAME HOME! hi, russ. he showed me Dr. Horrible. you should probably watch it right........ now.
9. i almost lit on fire in my chemistry (lab? no. it was the) discussion. you can thank electrical engineering for that one.

thank you and good night!




No comments:

Post a Comment