.

.

Apr 30, 2012

our chicago experience

in honor of our 2 year anniversary
jesse & i took a day-trip to chicago!
our first stop was the Shedd, as mentioned here & here : )



 the jellyfish kinda grossed me out a little.




 whales will always be my favorite! 



then, Millenium Park

 & present time!
 [[new fav picture of jesse]]
then he gave me THIS!
a beautiful sapphire promise ring.
me: oh my gosh im so excited to open this!
jesse: i hope you like it!
me: ... 
:O
HOW DID YOU AFFORD THIS
jesse: i saved up! do you like it?
me: YOU DON'T HAVE THIS MONEY
jesse: i saved it!!!!!! what do you think?!
me: AHHHHH
jesse: SAY SOMETHING ELSE!!!
me: I LOVE IT!!!!

then it was dinner time & we were starving.
luckily we got there when we did because
a. the line went out the door shortly after we waltzed in &
b. it started to rain (poor people outside).


it was pretty amazing.
(i may or may not have liked the spinach & artichoke dip better than the actual meal)
 then we walked around in the rain for too long
[my feet were sopping wet. wrong day to wear my TOMS]
 drank some starbucks that hit. the. spot.

& said goodbye to Chicago until next time.

xo
(thanks again jesse! for everything!)

3 comments: