.

.

Mar 26, 2012

my boy.

I had great plans for Sunday.
I was going to stay up & finish the Hunger Games,
go to church,
finish up any last minute reading, 
& take maggie to the movie that she's been waiting & waiting for.

yeah. that didnt happen.
i did stay up until 1 reading.
then i woke up at 7 & read til 9:30am.
then i got ready for church (had on a very cute outfit btw)
i realized i was never going to finish the book in time if i went to church
& i couldnt let maggie down so i SKIPPED church :O
well things got weird when i was sitting in my car reading with jesse in 
the passenger seat...
(starbucks was far too noisy for the concentration i needed)
& i got to a gory part in the book,
fainted,
freaked jesse out,
(only the second time he's seen me faint!!)
he drove me home,
and sat with me alllllll day.
luckily carolyn took maggie to the movie for me
& pretended to be the big sister for a couple hours.
whatta good friend!! love her.

meanwhile jesse & i watched too much TV.

(for all those wondering, apparently HG was AMAZING & HIGHLY recommended.
but that isn't coming from me. ;) )

here's jesse & mcdonalds:


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment